Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays, betches!

Just a good old fashioned holiday hello from Rebel Debutante headquarters!

I want ya'll to know how much I've appreciated your patience and interest with my new brand, blog and newsletter mailings. Some of you may have already received the first Rebel Deb Diary in your email - and thanks for checking it out!

For those of you who've already gotten the Diary, don't worry - I haven't signed you up to receive every issue (that would be spam). But if you like what you see, I'd love to add you to my permanent list! So if you want the official all-access pass to all things Rebel Deb, be sure you sign up for my Rebel Deb Diary!

If you sign up, it's going to hit your email in-boxes every two weeks with the latest news, parties, appearances and updates about the book (and maybe an upcoming TV show) featuring your favorite Rebel Debutante!

And if that's just not enough, get more of the Rebel Debutante's snarky, sassy take on life at my OTHER Rebel Deb blog!

Last but not least, stay tuned for MAJOR changes to the Rebel Deb website -- I've got some exciting developments that will take place over the next few months for all you Rebel Debs out there.

And check out this pic of me in my brand new RD t-shirt along with Rebel Debs Lauren and Katrina at Oscar-winning screenwriter JP Shanley's party last weekend in NYC.



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

xo,
Rebel Deb

www.RebelDeb.com

http://rebeldebutante.blogspot.com

No comments: