Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ten Things You Never Knew About the Rebel Deb!


1) I loooooove sunscreen. I buy sunscreen every time I go to any drugstore. It's almost compulsive. And it really doesn't matter if I actually NEED any or I'm literally OUT of sunscreen -- I have to try the newest stuff the MINUTE it hits the shelves. Oh, and the higher the SPF, the better.

2) Minus the baldness, I think Tom Cruise looked better in "Tropic Thunder" -- you know, the scenes where he wore a "fat suit" that gave him bigger shoulders and a rounder, meatier butt... you know the ones I mean? -- than he does in real life. Don't shoot me!

3) I obsess over my wrinkles. Especially around my eyes and mouth -- my "laugh" lines make me want to CRY.

4) I'm a chocoholic. And I love desserts featuring chocolate with raspberry/any kind of fruit flavoring. I HATE desserts that ignore my need for chocolate (translation: Creme brulee, you can suck it.)

5) I love Reality TV. I can't help it. After a long day of Rebelling and Debbing, I crave mindless entertainment. My FAVES include "Rock of Love Tour Bus," "The Real Housewives of Orange County," "Top Chef"... and pretty much everything on Bravo Network. Again, don't shoot me!

6) I own over sixty pairs of shoes. (I love red stilettos the most!)

7) I love big shiny earrings. (translation: I like it when my whole head sparkles!)

8) I have ZERO tolerance for alcohol. I've literally gotten drunk off a half-glass of wine. Seriously. And I can only drink white German Riesling. And only a tiny sip at a time because I can't stand the taste of alcohol. Yuck!

9) I'm super duper mothering, towards my friends, my colleagues... even my editors! I can't help it. I want to take care of everyone I know and like. I want to wrap them up in a gossamer blanket of Southern warmth!

10) My family's nicknames for me are wide and varied. They include: Wide-Mouthed Frog, Moonpie Face, Trouble, Anna Mae Troublefield, Stinker, Chicken-Licken, Shug, Sugar, Stinky P, Miss Anna Lee and my favorite.... Man-Catcher.

xo,

Rebel Deb

No comments: