Monday, February 8, 2010

According to UrbanDictionary.com, I Have the Best Name *EVER*


I think that the following definition applies not only to me, but to all Rebel Debs in general... especially the parts in bold...

ANNA: The subject of the Arthur Alexander song as well as the remake by The Beatles.The best "Annas" come from the South. Anna is a unique name that can be spelled the same forwards & backwards; Anna - annA. See? The name is simple & elegant, which is a good description of females named Anna. Elegant & exciting. Simple & undefined. Traditional & radical.

- "Hi. What's your name?"
- "Anna"
- "Anna?!?!?!"
- "Yes... Anna."
- "Oh my goodness that is the most awesome name I've ever heard in my LIFE!"
- "Why thank you."
- "NO! Thank YOU! For allowing me to meet you, Anna!"


xoxo,
Rebel Deb

No comments: