Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Come On Down and See Me, Folks! You'll Be Glad Ya Did!

Okay... so this isn't me. But I wish it were! And who knows, maybe she'll show up to my opening night book launch at the Lincoln Center Barnes & Noble? And maybe she'll make out with the first fifty of ya'll who buy a book?! (Okay, probs not. But come anyway!)

Confessions of a Rebel Debutante

Author Event, Author Discussion

Anna Fields brings us a delicious, laugh-out-loud funny Southern-fried memoir about growing up a proper young lady... or not. Confessions of a Rebel Debutante proves you can take the girl out of the South, but you can't take the South out of the girl!


When: Thursday April 15, 2010 7:30 PM
Where: Lincoln Triangle
1972 Broadway, New York, NY 10023
212-595-6859

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I wish I could be there!

Anna Fields said...

Me, too! I'll post more notices as I travel back down South. :)

xoxo,
Rebel Deb