Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Boycotting Tucker Max's Book -- and (trust me) You Should, Too!

This douche-bag... pictured below...



... apparently thinks raping women is "funny."

Click here to read the whole story. His sexist, frat boy, woman-hating "humor" includes stories of leaving a sex partner naked on the street, having a buddy hide in his closet to videotape him having sex with an unsuspecting woman (illegal in most states) and calling women who bother to go to college "wastes of space." He even says "fat" women "aren't even people."

Please, ya'll, if you care about your mothers/sisters/daughters -- or about women's rights in general -- join me in boycotting Tucker Max's book, "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell." I couldn't be more serious about what a horrible person this guy is, and what a threat he (and the many men -- and sometimes, even women -- like him) pose to us all.

Do we really want to live in a world where rape is "funny?"

I. Don't. Think. So.

xoxo,

Rebel Deb

No comments: