Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Rebel Deb's Summer Reading List

Some of the Rebel Deb's favorites summertime reads (to go along with a mint julep or nice, tall glass of sweet tea!):

1) Naked" by David Sedaris


















2) "Dry" by Augusten Burroughs
























3) "Thus Spake Zarathustra" by Friedrich Nietzsche (I know, I know... I'm gonna get hate mail for this one. And if I don't, it just means no one's reading great philosophers anymore. So which is worse? Hate mail for me, or the general malaise and intellectual degradation of readers? I'm just not sure.)























4) "The Sweet Potato Queen's Book of Love" by Jill Connor Browne























5) "A Wolf at the Table" by Augusten Burroughs
























6) "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies," by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith












xoxo,

Rebel Deb

No comments: